Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Spring Drummers

I have come across several drumming logs this Spring, and decided to put my trail camera on a couple of them.  The results were amazing! I wish the clarity of the trail cam were better, but I can tell that it is focusing on the trees in the background. Nevertheless, I'll post up a couple of the more impressive pictures I have taken.  Next year I plan on setting up a ground blind and photographing the grouse with my good camera.  In total, I got about 6,000 pictures of 7 different grouse this Spring. 










Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Love the photos.

    Great blog Jim.

    I added your blog to my blogroll.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Matt! I'm new to the blog world so I'll be constantly updating until I get a good feel for things.

      Delete
  2. Thats just too cool. its nice to go out in the woods to observe as opposed to hunt. Nice to see animals during this time of year. www.islikely.com has a weather app which is very good to plan outdoor activities. You can set parameters and get an alert when they are forecast.

    ReplyDelete